Looking After Your Jewellery
At Gladys & George our 925 sterling silver jewellery is of the highest quality, but like anything will need looking after to keep it looking fresh & fabulous.
Here are our top tips
- Keep your jewellery away from the following as much as possible: direct water, excessive sweat, lotion,perfume, hairspray, antibacterial gel or any harsh chemicals.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery while in the swimming pool or shower.
- When not wearing your jewellery keep it safe in a pouch or container and away from direct sunlight.
- We highly recommend using a silver polishing cloth to clean your jewellery. This will prevent any tarnishing, helping your pieces keep shiny and fresh.
- Over time, the elastic on bracelets may stretch slightly. To avoid overstretching, we suggest rolling your jewellery when taking it on and off.